Toronto police have arrested a second man alleged to have sexually assaulted boys at a group home north of Kingston more than 30 years ago.
The alleged incidents happened at Sagamore Farm in Parham between 1977 and 1983.
Earlier this month, police announced they had arrested a man accused of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old boy at the home and also near Queen Street East and Victoria Park Avenue in Toronto.
They said the suspect, William Robert (Bob) Metcalfe, 71, had been working as a counsellor at the farm at the time.
As a result of the arrest, three more victims came forward — who were between the ages of 10 to 12 at the time of the alleged assaults.
On Thursday, Philip Wood, 63, was charged with gross indecency and indecent assault. He had been working “a position of trust and authority” at the home.
Police said there may be more victims.
Both men are due to appear in court at College Park in Toronto on Sept. 9.