Homeowners can finally find all of their home and renovation needs under one roof with the grand opening of Improve Canada, North America’s only home improvement mall featuring more than 350 business specializing in everything from furniture, windows and roofing to lighting, security, flooring and art.
As part of the Grand Opening Weekend festivities on Saturday, April 29 and Sunday, April 30, many of Canada’s biggest names in home and design will make live appearances to share their expertise with Improve Canada shoppers. The impressive celebrity lineup includes:
• Scott McGillivray, host and executive producer of Moving the McGillivrays
• Sarah Richardson, designer and star of Sarah’s House and Sarah’s Cottage Rental
• Colin & Justin, interior designers and Cityline home décor experts
• Mike Holmes Jr., renovation expert and star of Holmes+Holmes
• Tommy Smythe, designer and host of The Search For Canada’s Next Designer
• Steven Sabados, designer and cohost of The Goods and Design Rivals
Special Sneak Peek Video: https://youtu.be/
Special Event Schedule: http://improvecanada.com/
Special Features: Live entertainment, food, children’s activities and face painting, designer’s spotlights, and so much more!
Improve Canada offers up a one-stop shopping experience that feels like a year-round home show. It’s the first of its kind in North America catering to consumers looking for the latest trends, exciting new products and the widest selection in home renovation and design!
For more details, visit improvecanada.com