Ontario is reporting 425 new COVID-19 cases on Monday and two new deaths.
- Ontario confirmed 365 new cases of COVID-19 on Sunday.
- 178 resolved cases have been confirmed.
- More than 31,700 tests were completed.
- There are 47,274 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the province to date.
- Toronto reported 175 new cases, 84 in the Peel Region, and 60 in Ottawa.
- 67% of Monday’s cases are in people under the age of 40.
The province hasn’t seen this number of new cases since June 6th, when Ontario reported 455 cases.
Ontario is reporting 425 cases of #COVID19 as more than 31,700 tests were completed. Locally, there are 175 new cases in Toronto with 84 in Peel and 60 in Ottawa. 67% of today’s cases are in people under the age of 40.
— Christine Elliott (@celliottability) September 21, 2020