Ontario has reported 251 new cases of COVID-19 and four new deaths on Tuesday.
This comes one day after the province has seen its highest number of new cases in months, with 313.
- Nearly 28,000 tests were processed.
- There are 45,068 confirmed cases in Ontario to date.
- Toronto reported 73 new cases, 51 new cases reported in Ottawa, 42 new cases in Peel, and 22 in the York region.
- 24 public health units are reporting five or fewer cases.
- 14 public health units are reporting no new cases.
Ontario is reporting 251 cases of #COVID19 as nearly 28,000 tests were processed. Locally, 24 public health units are reporting five or fewer cases with 14 reporting no new cases. Toronto is reporting 73 new cases, with 51 in Ottawa and 42 in Peel.
— Christine Elliott (@celliottability) September 15, 2020