Ontario is reporting 313 new cases of COVID-19 Monday and one new death.
- The province reported 204 new cases on Sunday
- There were nearly 30,000 tests completed
- 78 per cent of the new cases stem from Toronto, which recorded 112 cases, Peel with 71 new cases, and Ottawa with 60 new cases
- There are 44,817 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Ontario to date
- 67% of cases are in people under the age of 40
The last time the province reported more than 300 new cases was on June 7 with 415.
Ontario is reporting 313 cases of #COVID19 as nearly 30,000 tests were completed. 78% of today's cases are from three regions, with 112 in Toronto, 71 in Peel and 60 in Ottawa. All other PHUs have fewer than 10 new cases, except for York with 13 cases. 15 PHUs have no new cases.
— Christine Elliott (@celliottability) September 14, 2020