Ontario is confirming 125 new cases of COVID-19 today, a significant jump from the 99 cases on Monday.
- 4 more deaths, up from 0
- 27 cases in Toronto, 17 in Peel and 28 in Windsor-Essex
- 85 of the new cases are Male
- 40,870 total cases with 90.9% considered resolved
Ontario is reporting 125 cases of #COVID19, an uptick over recent days and largely the result of localized increases with 17 cases in Peel, 27 in Toronto and 28 in Windsor-Essex. Today, 27 of 34 PHUs are still reporting five or fewer cases, with 16 of them reporting no new cases.
— Christine Elliott (@celliottability) August 18, 2020
For more data, including breakdowns of each public health unit, click here.
RELATED: Everything you need to know about coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Full coverage
- What you need to know today
- Live coverage of coronavirus news from Toronto reporters
RELATED: Coronavirus FAQs
- What you need to know about the Quarantine Act
- Coronavirus quarantine: what happens when you return from travelling?