Better late than never!
It looks like Canada’s Wonderland could be getting ready to open for the summer.
Although the amusement park in Vaughan isn’t allowed to open under stage 3 of Ontario’s COVID-19 reopening plan, that hasn’t stopped Wonderland from getting ready for a potential opening day.
They have released a list of guidelines people must follow if and when the rides start running.
- All guests must reserve their visit in advance through the Canada’s Wonderland website or mobile app before coming to the park.
- At least one member of your group must have the park mobile app on their phone and the location setting turned on.
- Face coverings will be required for guests two years and older in all areas unless otherwise designated.
- Health screenings and temperature checks will be required for all guests and associates.
- Sanitizing stations have also been installed throughout the park and contact-less forms of payment will be required.
*Please note: A previous version of this story stated that Canada’s Wonderland would be allowed to invite visitors to the park under Ontario’s stage 3 plan of reopening.