Loading articles...

Carbon monoxide leak at Montreal school sends 43 to hospital

Last Updated Jan 14, 2019 at 3:25 pm EDT

File Photo: An ambulance drives up to a hospital in Longueuill, Que. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Ryan Remiorz

First responders confirmed 43 people have been taken to hospital following a suspected carbon monoxide leak at a Montreal school.

An ambulance service spokesman said 35 children and eight adults complained of symptoms including dizziness and nausea Monday.

A physician at Montreal Children’s Hospital said patients from the school were in stable condition and under observation.

More to come