Remembrance Day is not a statutory holiday but there are several closures to be aware of on Sunday and Monday.
- Since Remembrance Day falls on a Sunday, federal and provincial government offices will be closed on Monday.
- Most banks will be closed on Sunday and Monday.
- No mail delivery on Monday
- AGO is closed on all Mondays
- LCBO stores will operate on reduced hours on Sunday.
- Beer Store
- Malls and grocery stores
- Schools and universities
- TTC and GO Transit operates on its Sunday schedule on Remembrance Day and regular schedule on Monday
- Tourist attractions like the CN Tower, Toronto Zoo, Royal Ontario Museum, Ontario Science Centre, Fort York National Historic Site, and Casa Loma