Downtown Toronto will be treated much like a war-zone during the G20 summit.
That means many conveniences people would normally enjoy won’t be offered, like having a glass of wine.
Doors to seven LCBO locations in the core will be closed starting Friday until Sunday to avoid risks to customers and staff and in an effort to reduce traffic congestion.
The affected stores include:
– Queens Quay, 2 Cooper St.
– First Canadian Place
– Union Station
– St. Lawrence Market, 87 Front St. W.
– Loblaws Plaza, 10 Lower Jarvis St. at Queens Quay
– 415 King St. W. at Spadina Ave.
– 337 Spadina Ave., at Baldwin St.