TORONTO, Ont. – A man working on the roof of a Toronto Dominion bank in the Leaside area was injured when he fell about 2 metres when fire broke in the building.
The man had been doing repair work with several other workers at the top of the 2 story building when a fuel leak in a propane cylinder sparked a blaze shortly after 10 a.m., Saturday.
He was taken to hospital where he was treated for minor cuts and burns.
Customers and employees escaped the bank without anyone getting hurt.
Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the blaze.