According to the Journal of the National Cancer Institute certain foods can reduce the risk of breast cancer, food and nutrition expert Rose Reisman says.
Various bottles and packages of Frontier, 365 Everyday Value and Simply Organic are included in the recall.
Alberta Health Minister Ed Horne says it’s unfair that Canadians have to pay more for the drug compared to Americans.
- Two Canadian men are going to be flying around the world in 80 days to bring attention to autism
- Study says the U.S. Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines for salt consumption might be too low
- Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto receives $6 million donation for Crohn’s and Colitis research
- England dealing with high air pollution and dust coming in from the Sahara
April 1 – Benefits of fruits & veggies, studying radio frequency waves & cancer, hospital infections
- International experts say the best defense against cancer and heart disease is a simple as eating more fruits and vegetables
- Federal government is being asked to aggressively study the potential cancer risks from radio frequency waves submitted by cell phones and other wireless devices
- Study finds 250,000 people each year in Canada will pick up infection while in hospital care
- Research suggests bullying is a problem even if the child is popular
- There are calls for a new health agreement between the federal and provincial governments
- Ottawa is appealing an injunction that allows people to continue to grow their own medical marijuana
- Health officials say this is going to be a rough spring for hay fever sufferers
- New study gives big boost to fixing the heart’s main valve without open heart surgery
Officials say the Hamilton man contracted the disease on a trip to Philippines two weeks ago.
A visitor to Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park at 3636 Hawkestone Rd. in Mississauga has been diagnosed with the highly contagious illness.
A Quebec-based company has recalled about a dozen of its seafood products because they contain mustard not listed on the label.
- Morning-after pill will soon carry a new warning — that is not effective in women who weigh more than 165 pounds
- Mother arrested after drinking two beers and then breastfeeding her baby while having dinner at a restaurant
- Some health officials say it could be a bad spring allergy season due to plenty of snow this winter
- Mickey Mouse is getting blamed for damaging a child’s learning process