- Switching to a vegetarian diet could lower your blood pressure, study finds
- New research finds browning, frying or grilling meat could increase the risk of developing dementia and type 2 diabetes
- Conservative family advocacy group says the most money you have, the more likely you are to be married
- U.S. health regulators are considering whether to approve a provocative new fertilization technique that would eventually create infants made from the DNA of three parents
- Ontario moving ahead with calorie counts on restaurant menus and menu boards
- Seasonal affective disorder is a type of depression that occurs during the deep winter months
- In the U.S., the milk industry is bringing down the curtain on one of its most famous advertising campaign
- Actress and UN special envoy Angelina Jolie visited Lebanon to draw attention to the challenges facing thousands of Syrian refugee children
Safeway and Buy-Low Foods are recalling Caesar salad and chicken Caesar salad products due to possible Listeria contamination.
Still, the gap between need and availability is significant.
Find out why and what to do if your child has trouble going number two. Today’s Parent content and products director Nadine Silverthorne looks at some causes.
Some women hesitate to have the surgery at that age because they want to preserve their fertility.
- New smartphone app in the U.S. called Fixed promises to fight a parking ticket
- Experts advise the WHO that next winter’s flu vaccine should be a rare repeat of this year’s formula
- U.S. health officials say this year’s flu season wasn’t as bad last year; however younger people were hit harder
Her parents Anne Hodgkinson and Paul Herron, along with an army of volunteers, are hosting a donor clinic in Cambridge on Saturday afternoon.
- U.S. study finds today’s older drivers are less likely to be involved in crashes than previous generations
- New drinking game is starting to sweep social media and it’s been linked to several deaths
- New guidlines say doctors should give otherwise nore healthy women more time to deliver their babies before assuming labour has stalled
The condition affects at least 16-24 per cent of police, firefighters, paramedics and members of the military.