- Researchers at the University of Illinois say a lot of couples aren’t putting as much work into their relationships as they do to their jobs
- Study finds certain types of music enhance the taste of your food
- Six wounded American soldiers, who call themselves the Kilimanjaro Warriors, have scaled the tallest mountain in Africa
- Survey finds one-third of teens do not consider driving while high to be as big of problem as drinking and driving
- Research show the Internet may be a modern-day home wrecker
- Osler Day event held to help redevelop William Osler Health Centre
The number of people authorized to possess marijuana under the federal program has risen to 37,000 this year from fewer than 100 in 2001.
Just months before his diagnosis with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer, Joel Urnom did a barrage of tests which confirmed he was in perfect health.
- Switching to a vegetarian diet could lower your blood pressure, study finds
- New research finds browning, frying or grilling meat could increase the risk of developing dementia and type 2 diabetes
- Conservative family advocacy group says the most money you have, the more likely you are to be married
- U.S. health regulators are considering whether to approve a provocative new fertilization technique that would eventually create infants made from the DNA of three parents
- Ontario moving ahead with calorie counts on restaurant menus and menu boards
- Seasonal affective disorder is a type of depression that occurs during the deep winter months
- In the U.S., the milk industry is bringing down the curtain on one of its most famous advertising campaign
- Actress and UN special envoy Angelina Jolie visited Lebanon to draw attention to the challenges facing thousands of Syrian refugee children
Safeway and Buy-Low Foods are recalling Caesar salad and chicken Caesar salad products due to possible Listeria contamination.
Still, the gap between need and availability is significant.
Find out why and what to do if your child has trouble going number two. Today’s Parent content and products director Nadine Silverthorne looks at some causes.
Some women hesitate to have the surgery at that age because they want to preserve their fertility.