Toronto mayoral candidate Karen Stintz rolled out her economic plan for the city during a press conference on Wednesday.
Her plan includes:
- Holding the line on taxes
- Supporting local job creators
- Helping neighbourhoods better share in the city’s prosperity
- Eliminating vacant commercial and industrial tax relief program. (Aboloshing tax breaks for landlords of vacant properties.)
- Leveraging Toronto’s diversity with an ambassador at city hall
- Simplify the property development process by creating a new office