TORONTO – Find what is open and closed Thanksgiving Monday to ensure you have everything you need for your turkey dinner and are long weekend ready.
Open Oct. 14
- Malls: Eaton Centre 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Square One 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Vaughan Mills 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Bramlea City Centre 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Pacific Mall
- Major attractions: CN Tower, Ontario Science Centre, Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto Zoo and Casa Loma
Closed Oct. 14
- LCBO and The Beer Store (Store locations will be open regular weekend hours on Saturday and Sunday.)
- All government services, banks, libraries and post offices
- The TTC will operate on a holiday schedule (Sunday service but will begin earlier at approximately 6 a.m. Routes that do not normally operate on Sunday will not operate on the holiday, the TTC says.)
- GO Transit will operate on its Sunday schedule
- HarbourKIDS Thanksgiving: A free festival on Thanksgiving Monday for kids featuring crafts, concerts and films. Held at Harbourfront Centre from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day Brunch at Casa Loma
- Thanksgiving dinner at Black Creek Pioneer Village: A traditional Thanksgiving feast Sunday and Thanksgiving Monday. Held at Black Creek Pioneer Village at various times.
- Thanksgiving dinner aboard Mariposa Cruises: A buffet-style dinner and three-hour cruise through the waterfront on Sunday. Held board Mariposa Cruises from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.