TORONTO – Some Toronto kindergarten children won’t be in their regular classrooms, Tuesday.
The Toronto District School Board said there are still eight full-time kindergarten classrooms that aren’t fully ready.
The TDSB told the CBC that students will be accomodated in their schools and will be in their permanent classrooms soon.
The affected schools are:
- Norseman Junior Middle School
- Mason Road Junior Public School
- General Crerar Public School
- Warden Avenue Public School
- St. Andrews Public School
- Malvern Junior Public School
- Meadowvale Public School
- Rosethorn Junior School