TORONTO, Ont. – There are numerous closures around the city Sunday, including the University subway line and closures for the St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
There will be also be closures for a run, as the St. Patrick’s Day 5-km run/walk will be held in the downtown area Sunday morning.
The participants will first assemble on Bremner Boulevard, east of Rees Street, at approximately 9 a.m. Sunday.
They will then begin their run/walk at approximately 10:15 a.m., with several closures resulting.
Vehicles in the area are warned that they may experience traffic delays during the run/walk.
Formation area: Bremner Boulevard (Rees Street to Lower Simcoe Street)
- Westbound on Bremner Boulevard
- Northbound on Spadina Avenue (northbound curb lane only)
- Eastbound on Clarence Square
- Eastbound on Wellington Street (two southside lanes)
- Turnaround Just west of Yonge Street
- Westbound on Wellington Street (two southside lanes)
- Westbound on Clarence Square
- Southbound on Spadina Avenue (northbound curb lane only)
- Eastbound on Bremner Boulevard
Dispersal area: Bremner Boulevard (Rees Street to Lower Simcoe Street)