TORONTO, Ont. – The Buffalo Bills, Toronto’s adopted home team, will square off against the Seattle Seahawks at the Rogers Centre Sunday. The game gets underway at 4 p.m.
The Bills will hope to continue their push toward .500 against the Seahawks, who are fighting for the top spot in the competitive NFC West.
The game will feature the Bills, a strong running team, facing another relatively strong team running in the Seahawks.
Led by C.J. Spiller and Fred Jackson, the Bills feature an exciting offence that likes to pound the ball inside.
Equally exciting for some, will be the fact that international sensation Psy will be performing at half time, serenading the fans with his YouTube hit “Gangnam Style”.
Tickets for the game are also selling for much cheaper than last year, with tickets going for as low as $48. For more information on getting a ticket click here.
On Sunday, the following road closures will be in effect between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m.:
- Bremner Blvd. west of the entrance way into the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (south building) to Navy Wharf Court
- Bremner Blvd. eastbound from Navy Wharf Crescent to Rees St.
- Blue Jays Way northbound from Navy Wharf Crescent to the Renaissance Hotel driveway, south of Front St.
There will also be a pre-game party taking place between 11 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on Front Street West, between Blue Jays Way and John Street.
As a result, the following roads will be closed between 12:01 a.m. and 10 p.m. Sunday:
- Front St. W., Blue Jays Way to John St.
- John St., Wellington St. W. to Front St. W.
- Windsor St.,Wellington St. W. to Front St. W.