680News has you covered this holiday season with Christmas News!
Listeners will be able to hear Christmas stories at 25 minutes past the hour, with stories about the holidays, shopping, parties and more.
680News was the first station in the world to do Christmas stories on the :25 in 2011, to keep listeners informed on all things holiday-related.
- Nearly 50% of Canadians prefer shopping online this Christmas
- ”Toys 4 Tickets and Food 4 Fines” program returns for 2012 holiday season
- Calgary website lets children send digital wish-lists to Santa
- Honest Ed’s hosts annual pre-Christmas turkey giveaway
- ‘Toys for Tickets’ lets Oshawa drivers pay fines with toys
- Distillery District lights up for the holidays Friday
- Police increase presence downtown over the holidays
- Naughty offenders get police greeting cards urging them to reform
- Toronto Fire launches annual “12 Days of Safety” campaign
- Santacons being held across the U.S., world