TORONTO, Ont. – Toronto police have announced more charges Thursday related to the Danzig Street shooting that killed two young people and wounded 23 others in July.

At a news conference, Staff Insp. Greg McLane said officers charged Nahom Tsegazab, 19, Thursday.

Tsegazab was also a victim of the mass shooting and had spent time in hospital. He had already been arrested and charged with reckless discharge of a firearm.

In addition to the earlier charge, he now faces two counts of second-degree murder, one count of attempted murder and 22 counts of aggravated assault.

Earlier this month, a sketch of two persons of interest were released to the public. One of those men has since been identified but has yet to come forward.

The second man shown goes by the street name “Juvi,” but police know little else about him and are asking anyone with information to come forward.

“We are still requesting the assistance of the public in identifying this individual by name,” said McLane.

“I’m not certain at this point in time as to whether or not these individuals are gang members,” he added.

In addition, investigators say there may be one or two other outstanding shooters from the July 16 incident.

The Danzig shooting is considered the worst mass shooting in the city’s history.

Earlier this month, police charged 18-year-old Shaquan “Bam Bam” Mesquito with two counts of first-degree murder, one count of attempted murder, reckless discharge of a firearm and 23 counts of aggravated assault.

Mesquito has been in custody since July, charged with uttering threats.

Shyanne Charles, 14, and Joshua Yasay, 23, were killed at the July 16 neighbourhood barbecue. Twenty-three others, including a toddler, were also wounded in the gunfire.