LONDON, England – Wimbledon runs June 25-July 8, 2012, at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in London, England.
The tennis tournament is the third grand slam of the year. Wimbledon: game schedule
Serena Williams made headlines when she won her fifth Wimbledon title Saturday, defeating Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland 6-1, 5-7, 6-2.
The men’s final is on Sunday at 9 a.m. ET. Roger Federer will face Andy Murray.
- Serena Williams wins her 5th Wimbledon title, beating Radwanska in 3 sets on Centre Court
- Canada’s Eugenie Bouchard wins Wimbledon girls’ crown
- Roger Federer reaches record-tying 8th Wimbledon final, will face Andy Murray on Sunday
- Roger Federer reaches record 8th Wimbledon final, beating defending champ Djokovic in 4 sets
- Serena Williams reaches her 7th Wimbledon final, will next face 3rd-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska
- ‘Murray Mania’ notwithstanding, it’s Federer and Djokovic in Wimbledon’s marquee semifinal
- Federer advances to record 33rd Grand Slam semifinal by beating Youzhny at Wimbledon
- Serena beats Kvitova to reach Wimbledon semis; Murray, Tsonga, Kohlschreiber make quarters
- Top-seeded Sharapova loses in straight sets to Lisicki in 4th round of Wimbledon
- After 5 1/2 hours, Cilic gets past Querrey 17-15 in 5th set at Wimbledon
- Roger Federer overcomes 2-set deficit against Frenchman Benneteau at Wimbledon
- Canadians Out: Milos Raonic and Daniel Nestor both lose at Wimbledon
- ‘More than unbelievable’: At Wimbledon, No. 100 Rosol deals Nadal earliest Slam loss since ’05
- Canadian Aleksandra Wozniak into second round at Wimbledon
- Venus Williams loses in straight sets to Vesnina; earliest Wimbledon loss since ’97 debut