Mother’s Day is on Sunday. Below is a list of some events taking place in the GTA.
- Jubilee Queen Cruises – Features Mother’s Day brunch and dinner cruises.
- Mariposa Cruises – Mother’s Day brunch and dinner cruises.
- Garden tours at Casa Loma – Tour the May and Estate gardens.
- Old Mill – Features brunch and dinner options; reservations required.
- Toronto Zoo – Meet some some wild mothers and her animal families.
- Toronto Botanical Garden – Tour the garden, create a planter and then enjoy a glass of champagne.
- Black Creek Pioneer Village – Enjoy afternoon tea with some special Mother’s Day programming so you can make a day of it. Reservations required for tea.